1. Peppermint tea or peppermint candy? | 2. Last time you used a coloring book? | 3. First person you spoke to today? | 4. Ever had your nails painted? | 5. What color are your bed sheets?
1) Peppermint tea. There’s so many other, better candies out there but peppermint tea is one of the best teas.
2) A long, long time ago? Or maybe in a waiting room somewhere.
3) Hannah, to ask her to deposit our allowances for the new month.
4) Yup. I let Hannah and her friend do it a long while ago.
What would our escape plan be if your were trapped on a deserted island with five other people? Who would you want those people to be? What three things would you bring with you, one of them can not be a boat or material to make a boat.
I’d just bring the four worst people in the world and ignore the escape bit. Just hang back and let ‘em kill each other, and then kinda just starve to death in the knowledge that the world’s a slightly less shitty place ‘cause those four assholes are dead. I’d bring a loaded gun to kill them if they don’t wanna kill each other, enough morphine to overdose on if starvation hurts too much, and a good book to pass the time with.
Okay I’m back. It was weird having so much free time with which to do nothing.
Also I need to apologize soon.
Haha nevermind, turns out if I don’t externalize my loathing I turn it on myself.
I’m gonna take a break from Tumblr for a while.
I have an easy piece of advice for those wondering about social boundaries. If you think there’s a possibility your comment might be hurtful, insulting, rude, or inappropriate, don’t say it.
Someone saying something I should’ve really learned a long time ago