1. What was your favourite thing about elementary school? | 2. Are you listening to anything right now? | 3. Opinion on smoking? | 4. The oldest thing you own? | 5. Favourite kind of candy?
1) I liked finishing my homework early and getting into fights. That’s probably why I was only there for three years instead of the full six.
2) No. I should be, though. I think I’ll play some ASMR in the background.
3) It’s dumb and inconsiderate and I’d never try it. It does look pretty friggin’ cool, though.
4) Probably a recording of the Battle Hymn of the Republic from the turn of the century. It’s on my phone.
5) Stringy black licorice.
tell us your most embarrassing story
So a while back i was at this party and i was the first girl to arrive and there were like 20 guys already there, we were all siting around, having a beer and whatnot when the dj arrived. So all the guys went out the front of the house to help set up the dj gear and it was just me sitting there alone in the backyard for like 5 minuets. I stood up to go follow them bc i was getting really bored when i realized something, my period had gone through my white pants and stained the while chair, i was humiliated, i had no idea what to do, i could hear the guys were coming back and i had to do something quick, time was running out. So i grabbed the chair, ran like 10 meters and threw it over the fence into the neighboring yard, i quickly walked back and tied my jacket around my waist. The guys soon returned and didn’t suspect a thing, i am amazing.
1. Idea of a great day? | 2. Ever had a near death experience? (I've had like one that I don;t think even counts) | 3. Ever had the chicken pox? | 4. Best birthday present you ever got? | 5. best gift you ever got? | 6. Laptop or desktop?
1) It starts a few days after all responsibilities have been discharged and with at least two or three weeks before responsibilities being again. There’ll be breakfast buffet with all sorts of great food, which means it’ll probably be at a hotel, so it’ll probably be during a vacation. I’d go do fun, thrilling stuff like skydiving or bungee jumping or test driving fast cars. I’d meet interesting, attractive people can keep in touch with them. I’d win some sort of contest through equal parts luck and skill. Dinner would be a crazy expensive steak meal. At some point I’d head back to my room and find out that the DayZ standalone has vehicles and that Half-Life 3 was announced. I’d read more about that for a while and then I’d find out that one of my friends from the internet is staying in the room right down the hall, so we’d hang out and order room service and that would be rad.
2) My whole family was in a car accident in the rain a long time ago. My mum broke her ribs and my dad cut his foot pretty bad kicking out the windscreen. It was a pretty sucky experience.
Also one time at camp I was walking through the jungle with a friend when we heard a train, which was weird ‘cause there weren’t any tracks in that area that I knew of. I turned around and there was a pissed off water buffalo chasing another water buffalo and so I panicked and hugged the dude next to me ‘cause I didn’t want to die alone, however the act of hugging him was just about enough to pull us out of the way so they missed us by inches. That was pretty scary.
3) I think so. I don’t think I kept any scars, though, and I caught it young enough that it wasn’t bad enough to cause any particularly memorable pains.
4) My brother got me Tropico 4 and I spent around a hundred hours playing that. I also usually get money from my dad and that lasts a long while, too.
5) I’m really fond of the postcard that Sof got me and the drawings Kiana sent. My sister also got me The Road and No Country For Old Men; those are really good books. She also got me The Stand which is excellent. That might have been a birthday present, too.
6) Desktop. Wired internet connections are faster and more reliable than wireless ones; it’s way more powerful and better for games than a laptop, it’s easier to store stuff, the monitor is bigger, and I don’t have to worry about the battery.
are there any downsides to having lesbian parents? like were you ever bullied for it when you were little?
well this annoying thing happens like every day:
I JUST SHOWED MY MOMS THIS AND NOW THEY THINK THEY’RE INTERNET CELEBRITIES